Defined by Dictionary.com
in·ex·pli·ca·ble/ɪnˈɛksplɪkəbəl, ˌɪnɪkˈsplɪkəbəl/ Show Spelled[in-ek-spli-kuh-buhl, in-ik-splik-uh-buhl] Show IPA
not explicable; incapable of being accounted for or explained.
There are several phenomena that I have noticed recently that are simply inexplicable. I don't know why and I have decided that I don't care to.
- Easter eggs taste better than regular chocolate.
- Kids can smell fear, insincerity and sugar.
- Many people take rumour as a fact simply because it was on the news.
- People can see the fault in others far more clearly than in themselves.
- Some people seek reasons to complain.
- My bed looks better when it is made (I think I have mentioned this before).
- I think this way and most people think that way.
- Pinterest is taking over the world.
- Technology is scary and exciting and wonderful and frustrating and terrible and innovative all at the same time.
- A good list has to have ten points.