- Coloured pencils
- Colouring books
- Word/Number puzzle books
- itunes vouchers
- Books written by John Green (I don't have any of his books so you can't really go wrong)
- Norah Ephron (actually I would like her books, but if for some reason you are magical enough to wrangle me an interview with her I would be eternally grateful).
- I need shoes and clothes... so a bit of cash would be super!
- How I Met Your Mother Season 6 on DVD
- Books written by Jackie French, Graham Base or Mem Fox (check with *insert friend name here* for titles)
- A Massage!! (*insert favoured beauty parlour here* sells vouchers)
- CD's (check with *insert friend name* for titles)
- Harry Potter 7 (part 1) on DVD
- Gold Class Movie Tickets
- Boggle SLAM card game
- FindIts (I have the children's edition and the girly pink one already)
- Downton Abbey Season 1 on DVD
- School Supplies for students in third world countries (you can purchase these through the World Vision catalogue and *insert friend name* has details)
- Kingsingle sheets and pillowcases (*insert preferred colour*)
- Genie bras
- Chocolate!!!! :) *specify favoured varieties*
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
As promised: a wishlist from a pro.