Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mothers' Day!

On Mothers' Day this year, Mum and I went to church together.  She nicked off to Sunday School and I stayed in the meeting (I think our roles have changed just a little bit lol).  We sang this lovely song, which makes it all sound perfect, which is a nice thought.  But even when it isn't perfect, if love abounds in one's house you get through the rough stuff as well.  My Mum might be a nutter (I had to get it from somewhere) but she loves us!  I Love Ya Mum!!! :)

Happy Mothers Day!!!

 This song is from the Salvation Army Songbook.  

Love at Home

"O there's joy in every heart
When there's love at home;
There's a smile on every face
When there's love at home!

Voices have a kindly sound,
Happiness beams all around
Peace and gentleness abound
When there's love at home.

Chorus:
Love at home! Love at home!
There's an angel in the house
When there's love at home."