Books I am reading:
(I have started and am on the way to finishing)
- Daily Steps for God Chicks, by Holly Wagner (devotional book to guide my Bible reading)
- The Bible (when I finish I will start again)
- Pygmalion, by George Bernard Shaw
- The King's Speech, by Mark Logue and Peter Conradi
- Writing Strategies and Ideas for Literacy Block Activities, (this one is for work)
Of course I am always browsing. I also whip through the occasional children's picture book for something fun.
Books I have recently finished:
- Reading Magic, by Mem Fox (I would love to have a meal with this woman and bombard her with questions!)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Series), by Jeff Kinney
- Diary of a Wombat, by Jackie French
- Baby Wombat's Week, by Jackie French
- The Sign of the Seahorse, by Graeme Base
- The Legend of the Golden Snail, by Graeme Base
- Window, by Jeannie Baker
Wish List... What's Next?!
- Private Atmosphere, by Margaret Martin (my next devotional book)
- 100 Cupboards, by ND Wilson (I swear I'm going to finish it!)
- Great American Mousical by Julie Andrews
- Everything Mem Fox has ever written!
- Everything Jackie French has ever written!
- Everything Graeme Base has ever written/ illustrated!
- Everything Jeanie Baker has ever written/ illustrated!
- The remaining works of Norah Ephron (I already have a few of her books)
- Anything Jane Austen has written that I haven't read yet!
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Trilogy (all five books), by Douglas Adams
There you go Mum, if you can't find me a Birthday and Christmas present out of that lot, I don't think I can help you.
Enjoy your Monday People! :)