Wednesday, March 16, 2022

A Great You Tube Channel

From time to time, I like to share something "Great" with you.  Something worthy of A Great Title.  


Today, I'm sharing with you, Amy's Wares.  


Photo Credit: these are thumbnails I copied from Amy's Website
These cards are just beautiful and I can't take credit for any of them! 


Amy is a lovely lady who makes some great cards.  She loves to use stencils (mostly from A Colorful Life Designs- ACLD) to create backgrounds, focal points and even sentiments on her cards.  She also likes to pre-stamp sentiments and store them in a big binder.  These seem to make her card making process quite quick. We all need to make a card in a hurry from time to time, so seeing how she does it helps me so much.  

I learned about Amy from a Facebook group I belong to (called Prokraftination) when Amy shared one of her 5 cards in 10 minutes videos.  It was around Christmas and I'm always looking for simple Christmas card designs so I clicked her link!  I checked out the video and I was hooked.  It also helps that Amy shares my love of Catherine Pooler Inks!  When I first saw how versatile stencils can be and the lower price point, I have been slowly growing my stencil collection.  I love using stencils to make backgrounds for cards, so a crafter who uses at least one stencil in almost every card, is a crafter I want to follow.  

The 5 cards in 10 minutes videos are nice and short and show some lovely clean and simple designs.  While I can't purchase from ACLD right now... that's a story for another day... I am making myself a long wishlist of products that I want to purchase from them.  I'm also looking at the products in my own stash and thinking about how I can use them to create simple cards.  It's so good to find another crafter who inspires you! :) 

Today you got three "Greats"- 

Amy's Wares - a great You Tube Channel- short videos that show simple techniques for quick and easy cardmaking! :) 

A Colorful Life Designs- a great small business that has a variety of innovative and versatile craft products. 

Prokraftination- a great facebook group where anyone can share their craft projects, link to their blog/ instagram/ You Tube videos and other social media accounts.  The owner of the group, Koren Wiskman, also shares special offers, giveaways and prizes with group members.  I love Koren and I have included her in a blog post before. The members of this facebook group are so encouraging too. 

Now that makes 4 'Greats'.  You are so lucky! I hope you are feeling inspired! I know I am. 

Until next time, Happy Crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!